Monday, October 29, 2007

Marvel Legends Fantastic Four

Marvel Legends Fantastic Four

Hasbro Marvel Legends Fantastic Four



This 8 figure set, along with a corresponding 8 figure Spiderman 3 movie set, hit retail shelves approximately four weeks ago. Normally I try to discuss new toys as soon as possible, but in this instance, I made an exception. You see, this wave was my personal favorite from Comicon this year. Sure, I 'm very excited about lots of other products coming out, like Mattel's DC line, but I'm a Fantastic Four fan, and a Silver Surfer buff, so I wanted to spend some extra time with these, and give them a fair once over. There's been a lot of controversy surrounding Hasbro's handling of the Marvel Legends Line, and to be fair, they've had their ups & downs. Each line has represented improvement, and true to form, the FF line is their best offering to date. Is there room for improvement? You betcha. Here in this review, I'm going to break down the strenghts, weaknesses, and my thoughts. In the end, only you can vote with your hard earned dollars.
FOR MORE DETAILS AND PHOTOS...
Visit Captain Collector on AFT!

No comments: