~ M ICON DX Series ~
Michael Jackson is forever in our heart. His iconic song “Bad” in 1987 is still well-received nowadays.
Paying tribute to our King of Pop, Hot Toys is proud to present the 1/6th scale Michael Jackson collectible figure again, this time depicting his image in his popular hit Bad’s music video in 1987, highlighting the authentic head sculpt, the multi-layered stereoscopic hair sculpture and the highly-detailed costume of his style.
A complimentary value-added set of upper outfit portraying his image in the Dirty Diana music video in 1988 is also presented.
The 1/6th scale Michael Jackson (Bad version) collectible specially features:
- Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Michael Jackson in the Bad music video
- Newly developed head sculpt with new make-up
- Parallel Eyeball Rolling System (PERS) and colored Translucent Iris
- Multi-layered stereoscopic hair sculpture
- Slim version of TrueType body with 38 points of articulation
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- One (1) pair of punches, five (5) additional right and two (2) extra left interchangeable and posing palms
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- Two (2) sets of costumes (one (1) set for Bad version and one (1) set of upper outfit in Dirty Diana image)
- Bad costume:
n Black jacket with buckles, zips and pouches as accessories
n Black and white tees
n Black pants with buckles and a red stripe on the left
n Four (4) belts with buckles (three (3) in black and one (1) in brown)
n One (1) pair of black shoes with buckles
n Nine (9) pieces of black gloves with buckles (six (6) for right hands, three (3) for left hands) (right gloves with rivets added)
- Dirty Diana costume:
n A set of white shirt and tee
- Square-shaped deluxe figure stand with LED lights with Michael Jackson nameplate and M ICON DX series title
Release date: Q2 2010
- Head Sculpted by Lee So Young
- Head Painted by JC. Hong
- Head Art Directed by Yulli
- Figure Costume Made by Namgung Mijin
- Accessory Sculpted by Kouhei Okui
**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
© 2010 Triumph International, Inc, under license to Bravado International Group, manufactured by Hot Toys Ltd.
For more information visit Action Figure Times!