Wednesday, April 16, 2008

THE REVANANT, SUPER RAD, PUTRID PALS, & MORE

Hello again. It feels like summer here in SoCal. It has to be almost 90 outside! I love this weather. The New York Comic Con is quickly approaching. IF you are going to attend PLEASE contact me. I have a huge favor and I won't forget that someone helped me out.

Let's get to this week. First up is The Revanant bust sculpted by Eric Nocella Diaz and based on the comic by Dave Flora. This was custom painted especially for us here at AFTimes and it is just spectacular! take a look.



















If you want to know more about this company you can go here: Goldmane.net

Next up is another great Ningyo doll from Superrad Toys. This one is a Newbury Comics exclusive. No explanation neccessary as far as I am concerned!













To order one of these you can go here: Newburycomics.com to find out more about Super Rad toys go here:Superradtoys.com

Putrid Pals is next. These are just a set of 4 different colorways of a cool vinyl from Tweedlebop & Crazy Label>. Here they are.






















If you want to more about these 2 coompanies you can go here: Putridpal.com or go here:Crazylabel.com

Next up is something I saw at last summer's San Diego Con. It's Sharky. He just rocks in my opinion!



















You can get these cool pieces from :Toyqube.com. They also have a ton of other cool stuff to buy!

Last but not least is the Joe Ledbetter designed Teddy Trooper 10 inches of vinyl goodness (with his hat on of course).











That's it for today. I'll have the Halo column up soon but I have something a bit more pressing to put up before then. hang in there and IF you intend on going to the New York City Con PLEASE email me. I will appreciate it greatly!

Have a good week,

Toygodd











Feed Shark

No comments: