Friday, November 16, 2007

AFT Toybox: CARS!

Welcome back for another look inside the Toybox. I remember when Hot Wheels first came out. How I would run to the store so I could buy another cool car to play with. Well Mattel has done it again with the Cars line. They have taken those whimsical talking vehicles from thier smash hit and made them into a smash toy line. Believe it when I say Mattel can't keep up with the popularity of this cool line of cars. The paint apps are bright, colorful and full of detail. Take a look.















































































I hope you enjoyed checking these Cars out. I have to warn you though. They are addicting and they fly off the shelf as fast as they get stocked!

Check back again soon for another reach into the Toybox!

TG

No comments: