Friday, November 16, 2007

Toygodd: Sideshow Collectibles, Dark Horse and SOTA!

Hello again. I hope everyone had a spooky Halloween! Tonight I bring you babes of different shades. Electric Tiki & Sideshow bring you the Biker Chick. Dark Horse brings you the classic Betty Paige. SOTA brings Darkstalkers Felicity.

I really like the Biker Chick. One word of caution though, (at least for the statue I have)this is a one time install. The statue and base come as seperate peices. You have to stretch the leg forward about an 1/8 of an inch in order to get it to get the peg in the hole. No way you ever get this girl off the base. The other word of caution is be very careful of the helmet straps. They are vulnerable to breakage. Other then that the women await. Enjoy.















































That's it for tonight. I am traveling for a few days but watch for more cool stuff next week. Also I am announcing that AFTimes will once again hold it's annual 12 Days of Christmas & 8 Days of Chanukah contests!! Watch for details.

Toygodd

No comments: