Friday, November 16, 2007

Toygodd: Upper Deck All Star Vinyl, UNKL Brands!

Hello again. Happy Memorial Day. Please remember to honor those that have given their lives and service to this country.

It's hard to belive but it's almost Thanksgiving. The leaves are falling as is the temperature. I still have tons of coverage to show you so let's get right to it.

One of the companies I was so excited to see at this summers SDCC was Unkl Brands. They had advertised that they had a cool set of vinyl for sale and the limited amount of funds I had set aside had one of those sets earmarked for my dollars! I was not surprised to find a line already queing up when I got there Saturday morning. You have to check these out.



























Wicked cool! Unkl also has the Nipo.







If you want to know more about this cool company you can go here: http://www.www.unklbrand.com/

Next up is Upper Deck All Star Vinyl. I continue to be very impressed with what this company is doing with their sports figures. UD usually makes them in 3 colors with varying numbers per issue. This makes them very sought after and to date they fly off of their website when offered. Here are Dwayne Wade of the Miami Heat and Ben Rothelisberger of the Pittsburg Steelers.

















































Check out http://www.www.upperdeck.com/ for more information on the Allstar Vinyl and more from UD.


I have lots more vinyl coming. have a great week.

Toygodd

No comments: