Thursday, January 3, 2008

QEE VAULT: HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM TOY2R!

Welcome back to the last update of 2007. This was the first year for the Qee Vault and I think it was a pretty suucessful one at that. We were able to swing wide the vault door and withdraw a lot of product and new designs from the leader in the vinyl industry. I know there are a lot of other companies making cool figures in this genre' but no one else has managed to cross over to the commercial market in the way that Toy2R has. I also think that they are certainly the innovative leader when it comes to the small vinyl figure category. So without any further dealy, let's look at the last withdrawl of 2007.



























































I want to thank Raymond Choy for all of the cooperation, samples and friendship throughout the years. I know 2008 will be a banner year for Toy2R and the innovation they bring to the vinyl genre'

As for me. I want to thank all of you readers who have come to see what Toy2R has to offer. I look forward to continuing to bring you news from this great company!!

Have a safe & happy New Year!

Toygodd

No comments: